Tube and tube cooler introduction
The tube-type cooler is composed of two oil coolers and three-way valve devices of the same area, one working and one standby. Each cooler can bear the cooling load of the entire system. One end of the tube sheet is fixed, and the other is floating. The removed tube bundle and water tank cover are easy to clean, inspect and repair during operation.
There are many choices for the material of the cooler according to the place of use and the conditions of the water system.
Tube and tube cooler features
1. The tube-type cooler adopts a bare tube (the surface is not rolled with fins) type heat transfer tube. The heat transfer coefficient of the outer film of the tube is high and the anti-pollution ability is strong.
2. The column tube cooler uses high-quality copper tubes and is processed into fin-shaped heat sinks, which has a small product size and a large heat exchange area.
3. The helical baffle of the tube-type cooler allows the liquid to be cooled to flow continuously and in a spiral shape, and overcomes the cold and heat exchange efficiency generated by the baffle baffle.
4. The tube-type cooler adopts an expanded tube type seal to overcome the adverse changes caused by the material after high temperature welding.
5. The tube-type cooler has good structural performance, stable sealing performance, high heat transfer efficiency, compact structure and small floor area.
Tube and tube cooler structure editing
The tube-type cooler heat transfer tube adopts copper tubes to roll out fins, which has a large heat exchange area, small product size and light weight. The oil cooler is suitable for the cooling of viscosity and cleaner oil; the tube-type cooler can be used in plastic machinery, hydraulic equipment, air compressors, thin oil oil slip systems, hydraulic couplings, power devices and other industries. This series of oil cooler products can be designed and manufactured according to customer requirements from small to medium and large, with a wide coverage.
Working principle of tube and tube cooler
Manual working process: After the water filter is connected to the pipe system, water enters the water filter from the lower water inlet. When impurities in the water pass through the mesh core, the volume is larger than the mesh core hole, and the radon is trapped on the mesh core. When the quantity is, it will cause a certain pressure difference between the water inlet and outlet. (Diameter of the filter is different, the pressure difference is different, generally 0.15Mpa), manually open the drain valve, start the blowdown, turn the handle, the rotation direction can be rotated clockwise or counterclockwise, every 10 seconds-30 seconds, one division, the handle points Each recess is fixed, and the water flow reversely flushes the impurities and dirt attached to the inner wall surface of the core. Until one rotation, close the drain valve and complete manual draining.
Tube and tube cooler
If the user chooses an automatic water filter, it can choose differential pressure drainage and regular drainage.
1. Differential pressure blowdown: When impurities accumulate to a certain amount, the differential pressure signal between the cooling water inlet and outlet pipes is used to backwash the blowdown, that is, the electric contact pressure gauge turns on the control signal, the control mechanism opens the electric blowdown valve, and the electric reducer will Running at a speed of 3-6 revolutions per minute, the water flow reversely flushes the impurities and dirt attached to the inner side wall surface of the mesh core, and drains into the cooling water outlet pipe through the drain pipe and the drain valve, and drains about 5-10 once. About minutes. When there are large sundries and the filter cannot be put in place, the electric device should run in the opposite direction to wash the sundries.
2. If necessary, the user can set the time for sewage discharge. Set the time for cleaning and sewage within 0-99 hours. Generally, the sewage is discharged once every 12 hours. The time can be adjusted according to the water quality of the power plant. That is, set the time to start the electric reducer to reverse and open the drain valve, and then perform reverse reverse flushing and drainage.
Tubular cooler application
Tubular coolers are widely used in thin oil lubrication systems and hydraulic systems in industrial sectors such as metallurgy, mining, cement, electric power, light industry, food, chemicals, papermaking and other hydraulic systems to cool the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil and other industries. .
Tube scale cooler cleaning
Tube-type cooler cleaning: 1. Physical cleaning method: fixed tube sheet type can be washed with a water pump brush, if it is a core-pump type, that is, a floating head type, the tube bundle can be pulled out and washed; 2. chemical cleaning: method After the loosening becomes dense and hard, the mechanical cleaning method can not reach the scale removal. At this time, the acid cleaning method should be used. Hydrochloric acid can easily dissolve calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate scales without preheating, so the pickling solution is generally a normal temperature hydrochloric acid solution. Although pickling can loosen scales and restore the normal state of the cooler surface, hydrochloric acid has a corrosive effect on cooling copper pipes. In order to protect the cooler tube wall from hydrochloric acid, additives must be added to the pickling solution, that is, substances that strongly retard the metal dissolution process. The additive we choose is benzotriazole, which is BC-801 water stabilizer, and the concentration is about 3%. According to experience, if mechanical cleaning can be performed on time, pickling can be performed once in 2a-3a; otherwise, pickling should be performed once a year.